Upper Marlboro: Prince George’s County Public Schools (Pgcps) BOE Chairwoman Ms.Verjeana Jacobs is to be voted out this November 2012 for engaging in acts of corruption such as misappropriation of funds and bribery while ignoring the welfare of the students and staff. We at the Reform Sasscer movement are calling on Attorney General of the state of Maryland to investigate and bring to an end the corruption going on in the Sasscer Administration building – Upper Marlboro.
Ms. Jacobs is not acting alone, while engaging in the aforementioned corruption. Ms. Verjeana Jacobs is acting along with Dr. William Hite, Roger Thomas, Sythia Shillings and others. For the betterment of the students in Prince George’s County Public Schools, “We must end the culture of corruption. Create transparency and accountability in many ways for the betterment of this ancient old land” said one anonymous employee.
If Ms. Verjeana Jacobs comes knocking on your door this election season ask her the following 12 questions:
- Why is she corrupt?
- Why does she allow certain administrators including Dr. Hite to practice corruption and get away with it?
- Why is the suspension rate so high in PGCPS? Suspended students in turn become a problem to the community.
- Why did she take a bribe in form of a political contribution from thatcher law firm ($8,000) and then reward the same law firm $5 million? (Read more).
- Why allow corporations to take advantage of student budget?
- Why rubber stamp everything Dr. Hite says?
- Why conduct BOE meetings in expensive hotels and resorts in the middle of the day when most parents are at work?
- How come she has no respect for the youth?
- Why is discrimination and sexual harassment so rampant under her watch?
- Why allow senior staff to smooch in the closet while the poor kids suffer?
- Why allow her husband (Mr. David A. Jacobs) to drive drunk on several occassions while endangering the public?
- Why mix school system issues with that of her reckless spouse Mr. David A. Jacobs?
The list is endless. But you can always combine your own questions and post them in our blog. We must innovate, transform and change PGCPS for good!